Portable Gas Detectors
Drager PAC 3500
Drager PAC 3500 O2/CO/H2S with 2 years service life Portable Gas Detectors for gas leak detection in industries.
Fast and reliable, accurate and maintenance-free for up to two years for gas leak detector:
Dräger Pac 3500 is ideal for the industrial personal, For carbon monoxide CO monitoring, hydrogen sulphide or oxygen.
Compact and robust
- The Dräger Pac 3500 is light-weight and compact, offering excellent wear comfort.
- The stable, rotatable crocodile clip allows it to be securely and safely attached to clothing or belts.
- The device features a shockproof, chemical-resistant rubber coating and meets the requirements of IP 68.
- It is, therefore, very suitable for rough working environments.
Large, language-free display
- The large, language-free display continuously shows the gas concentration and simultaneously displays the corresponding measurement unit.
- The background light ensures that these values can be clearly read even in the dark.
Safety in any situation
- The Dräger Pac 3500 is equipped with the Dräger XXS sensor. It has been carefully positioned to allow gas intake from both the top and the front of the device.
- Even if a gas inlet is accidentally been covered, a continuous measurement is guaranteed.
- With the Dräger Pac 3500, no alarm goes unnoticed: alongside a clearly audible, multi-tone signal and a visual alarm in the form of a bright, flashing 360-degree LED on the top and bottom of the device, it is also equipped with a vibrating alarm.
- The Dräger Pac 3500 can store up to 60 events, along with their dates and times. An infrared interface allows them to be loaded onto the PC, where they can then be used for further analysis.
Bump and function test
- The recommended function tests, which are to be performed regularly with a certain gas concentration, ensure that the device always works flawlessly. Using the Dräger Bump Test Station, these tests can be performed within a matter of seconds.
Fast and robust DrägerSensor®
- The Dräger XXS sensors boast extremely fast reaction times, thus offering greater safety.
- The robust sensors can also be used in extreme environmental conditions without triggering a false alarm.
- The XXS sensors also offer a long functional life of more than four years including the Oxygen sensor.
Simple differentiation of the devices
- The Pac 3500 is equipped as standard with a silver foil covering the keyboard. Foils in different colors help the users to distinguish the devices and therefore the measured gases easily and especially from a distance. You can choose the colored foils directly with your order
Dräger Pac 5500
Model : Dräger Pac 5500 O2/CO/H2S Portable Gas Detector for gas leak detection in industries.
Longer assignments are its specialty: the single gas instrument, Dräger Pac 5500, has no lifetime limitation, and is ideal for fast and accurate personal monitoring and detection.
co monitor, H2S monitor or O2 monitor.
Tailor-made for tough industrial assignments
- Dräger has particularly composed the Pac® 5500 to meet intense modern necessities.
- The stun evidence elastic packaging offers solid assurance against outer, mechanical impacts and destructive synthetic compounds. The gadget meets the prerequisites of IP68.
Large, language-free display
- The expansive LCD show is especially easy to understand and demonstrates both the gas focus and unit of estimation.
- It is likewise conceivable to actuate the gadget’s stats show. For this situation, the show just demonstrates the focus when the arranged alert limit has been surpassed.
- Extra foundation lighting guarantees that the show is constantly coherent.
Reliable sensor technology featuring low operating costs
- The Dräger Pac 5500 is outfitted with the Dräger XXS sensor innovation. These imaginative sensors offer a to a great degree superior, with quick response times of just ten seconds.
- The XXS sensors offer a long utilitarian existence of more than four years, including the Oxygen sensor, in this manner giving lower working expenses.
Event logger for 60 events
- The Dräger Pac 5500 can hide away to 60 occasions, alongside their dates and times. Occasions, for example, initiation and deactivation, gas and battery alerts, mistake modes, design modifications, and so on can be stacked onto a PC by means of the infrared interface, and afterward can be dissected in detail.
Fast function test
- Regular function tests are prescribed to ensure that the device always works flawlessly. Using the cost-efficient Dräger Bump Test Station, these tests can be performed within a matter of seconds.
Safety in any situation
- Inside the gadget, the sensor has been uncommonly situated to permit gas access at both the best and the front of the gadget.
- Notwithstanding when the unit is set in a pocket, or the gas section has been incidentally secured, it is yet conceivable to take a solid perusing.
Simple differentiation of the devices
- The Pac 5500 is furnished as standard with a silver thwart covering the console. Thwarts in various hues assist the clients with distinguishing the gadgets and in this manner the deliberate gases effectively and particularly from a separation. You can pick the shaded thwarts straightforwardly with your request.
Dräger Pac 7000
Drgaer Pac 7000: NH3, SO2, CL2, HCN, NO2, O2, CO, H2S Portable Gas Detector for gas leak detection in industries.
Safety at the workplace always takes priority: depending on the sensor selection, the single gas detector, Dräger Pac 7000, provides a reliable warning against dangerous concentrations of 14 different gases.
co monitor, H2S monitor or O2 monitor
Unique: the optional 5-year warranty for the H2S, O2 and CO versions.
Warns against hazardous gas concentrations
- Every working day places the highest demands on gas monitoring.
- The device reliably warns against hazardous concentrations of carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide (including a Low Concentration option), oxygen, carbon dioxide, sulphur dioxide, chlorine, hydrogen cyanide, ammonia, nitrogen dioxide, nitrogen monoxide, phosphine and organic vapors.
Robust and long-lasting
- Protective rubber ensures that the casing of the Dräger Pac 7000 is particularly shock-proof.
- The device meets the strict dust and water protection requirements specified in IP 68. The electromagnetic resistance has also been optimized.
- Dräger has designed the Dräger Pac 7000 for unlimited lifetime. When needed, the sensors can be simply replaced.
Simple calibration and configuration
- The bump test mode and sensitivity calibration can be selected via a password-protected menu.
- The fresh air calibration can be optimally protected using a password.
- The device is equipped with an infrared interface and can be connected to a PC via a communication cradle in order to activate the desired functions or download stored data.
Innovative miniature sensors
- The innovative Dräger XXS sensors react quickly and produce reliable measurement results.
- Very short diffusion paths inside the device, as well as the sensors’ rapid electrochemical reactions, ensure that any gas related dangers are displayed as soon as they occur.
- For maximum safety, the sensor is positioned inside the housing such as to allow gas to reach it from above and from the front.
- This guarantees flawless measurement, even when the gas entry has been accidentally obstructed.
Fast bump tests with the Dräger Bump Test Station
- To perform an automatic function test with a known gas concentration within a matter of seconds, the device is simply inserted into the Dräger Bump Test Station.
- The display informs the user if the bump test (function test) was successful. If the test is not performed within a certain time frame, the device can be set-up to deactivate itself.
Triple alarm for extra safety
- As soon as the adjustable alarm thresholds are exceeded, or values fall below the configured oxygen concentration, the Dräger Pac 7000 immediately issues an audible, visual and vibrating alarm.
- In addition, the device is also equipped with adjustable TWA and STEL alarms. The user is also warned when the battery is low, or a functional error has occurred.
5-year guarantee option
- Dräger offers an optional 5-year warranty for the hydrogen sulphide, oxygen and carbon monoxide monitors.
Dräger X-am 5100 Portable Gas Detector
Model: Dragger X-am 5100 for HF, HCl, H2O2 or hydrazine for gas leak detection in industries.
For manufacturing petrochemical products, aseptic packing, or handling of rocket fuel: the Dräger X-am 5100 portable single-gas detector guarantees that you use the safest methods possible for handling HF, HCl, H2O2 or hydrazine – thanks to proven Dräger sensor technology and a device design which is perfectly customized to reactive gases.
- Continuous, precise and reliable measurement
- A special device design with direct gas entry guarantees fast sensor response and precise measurement data by preventing gas adsorption on the device housing
- Lightweight and robust
- Slip-proof and compact design
- Triple alarm: visual (360°), audible (multi-tone), vibration
- Easy to use: two-button operation and user-friendly menus
- Highly resistant to impacts, vibrations and electromagnetic radiation
- Can be operated using replaceable alkaline batteries or a T4 NiMH rechargeable battery, which can be charged right in the device